Hello, Bit2mer@! After breaking records with GFAL where we raised almost 200,000 euros in 14 seconds, we can’t wait to introduce you to the new project coming to Bit2Me Launchpad: LMWR, the LimeWire native token.
LimeWire is the first Web3 platform for artists, brands and content creators, using blockchain technology and NFTs to offer subscribers the ability to own and exchange exclusive content.
With LimeWire, subscribers can participate in communities and own content generated by their favorite artists, monetizing fan engagement.
In this way, a circular economy is created, where creators earn recurring revenue for their content, while fans gain access to a private community, exclusive content and the opportunity to interact with their favorite artists.
Want to know more about LimeWire? We tell you all about it at Bit2Me Academy 👇👇
Don’t run out of your LMWR tokens because they are limited
LimeWire will be the fifth project to take advantage of Bit2Me Launchpad for the launch of its utility token $LMWR IEO.
On May 4 at 10:00 am we will open reservations so that all users can sign up for the LMWR reservation.
As always, B2M holders will be able to take advantage of a variety of exclusive benefits. The booking process will take place through our website and also through our App.
How to participate in the new Bit2Me Launchpad?
We have created a new booking process to facilitate participation in the new Launchpad projects. Check it out:
- Deposit the required amount of euros in any of your wallets to be able to execute your reserve from May 4th at 10:00 AM (UTC+2) until May 10th at 15:00 PM, all B2M holders will be able to join the dynamic reserve list. Dynamics? Yes, this means that the more B2M tokens you have, the higher you will be on the list. Why would you want to be at the top? Because tokens are limited and only those at the top of the list will be able to get their $LMWR in this phase. If you have any doubts, here’s a step-by-step explanation of how the Bit2Me Launchpad reservation system works.
- The next step will take place on May 11 at 10:00 AM (UTC+2) when the reservations will be automatically executed.
- Then, starting at 12:00 PM (UTC+1) on the same day, the public sale will open, which will have a minimum ticket size of 100 euros and a maximum ticket size of 5,000 euros. On this occasion you will be able to choose between two sales:
- Phase 1 tokens, priced at €0.18 and with 6 months of vesting and lock-up, will be available from May 11 at 12:00 PM until May 13 at 19:00 PM.
- Phase 2 tokens, priced at €0.28 and without vesting or lock-up, will be available from May 13 at 7:00 PM until May 15 at 7:00 PM.
- The public sale will be open until May 15 at 1900 PM UTC+2.
- The token listing on Bit2Me will be on May 16 at 16:00 PM (UTC+2).
How to deposit funds to enter the reservation phase
In order to reserve you will need to have the correct amount of euros deposited in your euro wallet BEFORE participating.
🔴 You will not be able to select the euro wallet you want, a search will be made of the booking balance and if that amount is available in any euro wallet you will be allowed to execute the booking.
🔴 If you have not made the reservation you will not be able to see the queue of reservations.
🔴 If all the reservations are executed and you have been left out all the balance will automatically return to your euro wallet.
🔴 You will be able to cancel and modify the reservation at any time, and the amount of euros will be returned to your euro wallet.
How can you have funds in your Euro Wallet? Very easy!
- Fiat Direct.
- Deposit euros by bank transfer.
- Deposit euros by credit/debit/prepaid card.
- Deposit in cash.
- Deposit cryptocurrencies from abroad and convert to euro.
- Convert cryptos credited to your wallet to euro.
- Through Tikebit funds.
🥇 What are the advantages of B2M Holders? 🥇
B2M Holders will have the following exclusive advantages:
- Priority access to the reservation phase, enjoying better conditions in the following phases and the guarantee that they will be able to purchase the number of tokens they want, as long as they are in a good position on the list and have the amount in euros available in their Euro Wallet at the time of execution of the purchase.
- Improving your position on the list has never been easier: B2M purchase is commission-free within Bit2Me.
- Know in advance the new projects that will participate in Launchpad.
- Guaranteed listing of IEO tokens on Bit2Me. You will be able to buy, sell, exchange and trade the tokens once they have been released.
- In the future, B2M holders will also be able to staking the new IEO tokens to generate rewards without doing anything.
Can I run out of tokens if I am on the Bit2Me Launchpad reserve list?
🚨 Being in the reserve and having indicated that you wish to participate does not guarantee that your purchase will enter the sale phase🚨
Purchases are executed according to your position in the reserve and it is possible that all the available supply is exhausted before your turn arrives. It is therefore very important to hold as many B2M as possible to ensure an advantageous position on the reserve list.
LMWR token listing 🗓️
Once the IEO process is completed, the LMWR token will be listed on Bit2Me on May 16th.
Remember that participating in cryptocurrencies has risks and doing it through an IEO is even more risky (as prices can vary a lot during the blocking period). We recommend that you do your own research before participating in the IEO of a project and do not exceed your budget, do not buy more than you can afford to lose.
Finally, we would like to remind you that Bit2Me does not intervene in the price of the tokens of an IEO and neither in the subsequent market price.
Listing of the LMWR token 🗓️
Once the sale process is completed, on May 16th from 14:00 CET, the LMWR token will be listed on Bit2Me.
LMWR will be listed on 5 exchanges: Bit2Me, Kraken, Kucoin, Bybit, Crypto.com and BitPanda.
The tokens will be released after the end of phase 2 of the public sale, on May 15, 2023, although trading (deposits and withdrawals) will start on the 16th at 14:00 CET.