At Bit2Me we have a new feature: recurring purchases. What better way to celebrate it than raffling an Ethereum?
Yes, don’t let your eyes deceive you, to celebrate the launch of our new feature, we are going to raffle a whole Ether and you can win it:
- Log in to the Bit2Me app and buy any crypto.
- Drop down the “recurring purchase” option, select “weekly purchase” with an amount of 10€ and keep at least 4 weeks your purchase.
- You’re done! You will enter the draw for an ETH and you will have taken your first steps in the fascinating world of DCA strategies.
The draw will take place on April 26th, so you will have to schedule your recurring purchases before March 29th in order to meet the requirements of the draw.
If you want to read the full legal terms and conditions, you can do so here.
What are recurring purchases?
Bit2Me’s recurring purchases feature allows you to schedule automatic purchases in the app.
When you make a purchase, you will have the possibility to choose between making a one-time purchase or scheduling purchases to be made automatically on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
By scheduling a recurring purchase, you get an average price and save time and effort.
Why should you be interested in applying DCA in Bit2Me?
The recurring purchases functionality allows you to create your own Dollar Cost Average (DCA) strategy automatically and get an average price for your investment.
Unlike other investment strategies, which take advantage of volatility and have high risks, DCA is a long-term strategy, more similar to traditional savings or HODL.
DCA strategies have many advantages such as:
- Reduce market volatility.
- Reducing uncertainty and being more methodological in the implementation of an investment strategy.
- Reduce the time needed in reviewing the markets and save time in execution.
- DCA does not require great timing when entering and exiting the market, as it is long term.
Learn more about DCA at Academy