At Bit2Me We have prepared “The big B2M airdrop” with Coinmarketcap to celebrate our partnership with Polygon (Matic). We will distribute 8 million B2M upon its completion. Between February 10th and March 2th, users can participate in this new airdrop on the MATIC/BSC/Ethereum network. With this strategy, Bit2Me is also timing the airdrop to coincide with the Lunar New Year, as a gesture of support for the Asian community.
Over the past year, We’ve closed significant partnerships to boost our international expansion. Recently, We have announced a long-term strategic alliance with Huobi Global, one of the world’s largest exchanges, which acquired tens of millions of B2M through its investment arm Huobi Ventures. The joining of forces between the two companies will enable us to expand the reach of our services into new markets.
B2M Airdrop on CoinMarketCap
Bit2Me is backed by Asian crypto giants such as Huobi Ventures, ICON Foundation, TKX Capital, and Valhalla Capital, and has partnerships with Asian crypto funds such as DFG. As a show of support for the Asian community, the 20-day Airdrop participation period coincides with the Lunar New Year, in which all B2M holders with at least 8,888 B2M and who meet the basic requirements for the airdrop are guaranteed a share of a 1,760,000 B2M fund.
To reach the maximum number of users, Bit2Me’s new airdrop will be conducted in partnership with the CoinMarketCap platform, the world’s most-referenced price-tracking website for crypto assets. In addition, its partnership with Polygon (Matic) means that Bit2Me will soon integrate Polygon’s scaling solution into its wallet and allow its community of millions to interact with Matic’s core network, the leading Layer-2 protocol.
To access this airdrop, Bit2Me app users will only be able to send their tokens through the Ethereum network and not MATIC/BSC and, along with all other participants, must meet the following requirements:
- Add B2M to the CoinMarketCap watchlist.
- Follow the official Bit2Me account on Twitter.
- Follow the Bit2Me Global account on Twitter
- Subscribe to the official Bit2Me YouTube channel.
- Join the official B2M group (in Spanish): Bit2Me TOKEN · B2M
- Join the official B2M group (in English): Bit2Me TOKEN · B2M
- Have a wallet that is compatible with ERC-20 tokens (For example, Metamask)
- Retweet the B2M airdrop using the official launch link.
These small actions will be the gateway to airdrop, but users will be able to improve their chances of earning more by getting more tickets with the acquisition of B2M.
- Per 100 B2M = 2 tickets
- Per 500 B2M = 3 tickets
- Per 1,000 B2M = 4 tickets
- Per 2,500 B2M = 5 tickets
- For 5.000 B2M or more = 6 tickets
In addition, being among the first to participate in the B2M airdrop has indirect advantages, as the rewards will be distributed among more than 13,000 users on the watchlist randomly selected from all eligible users. The distribution of rewards will be as follows:
- Golden 8 Category: aimed at people who have 8,888 B2M or more and meet the mandatory requirements. The amount of 1,760,000 B2M will be distributed among all of them.
- Diamond Category: awarded to those who have B2M, meet the mandatory requirements and fulfill the extra requirement of 2 or more Tickets. The amount of 940,000 B2M will be distributed among 235 winners, each winner being entitled to a distribution of 4,000 B2M.
- Silver Category: three single winners of 50,000 B2M, 30,000 B2M, and 20,000 B2M. To be eligible for this category, users must have at least 1 ticket in a DeFi wallet.
- Bronze Category: this category includes all those users who own B2M and meet the mandatory requirements. The amount of 5,200,000 B2M will be distributed among 13.000 winners, each winner being entitled to a distribution of 400 B2M.
To be eligible, users must hold their B2M tokens by March 6, when all winners have been announced. The winners and holders who hold at least 1 B2M in a DeFi wallet since the end of the airdrop will automatically be eligible for future rewards. Moreover, keeping the B2M in the Bit2Me wallet has the additional advantage of not having to pay a gas fee when transferring them to another external network.
In the words of Koh Onozawa, CEO of B2M, “this launch represents an excellent opportunity for the company to introduce its utility token to a wider audience worldwide, showcasing all the advantages and utilities it offers through its innovative platform of services in cryptocurrencies and euros.”
List of aggregators
CoinMarketCap | AirdropsMob | AirdropsBob | DappRadar | AirdropAlert
Video on how to complete Mandatory requirements
Video on how to send ETH to Metamask on Ethereum Network / Polygon network / Binance Smart Chain from a listed exchange
Video on how to bridge ETH from ERC20 to MATIC using Polygon Bridge
Video on how to swap WETH for B2M on Quickswap
Video on how to swap ETH to B2M on Uniswap
Video on how to swap WBNB to B2M on Pancakeswap
Video on how to configure Polygon Network on Metamask
Video on how to add custom token B2M on Polygon
Video on how to Get gas on polygon wallet web with received ETH
ADDITIONAL VIDEO TUTORIALS
Metamask Setup video
How to add B2M token to Metamask on the Ethereum network