After listening to many requests from our community, prioritizing them and working on them, we can announce that Bit2Me Earn can now be accessed via your favorite web browser, whether on a computer, tablet or smartphone and with any operating system. And all this without losing even an ounce of the benefits or ease and speed of use that Bit2Me Earn is known for.
Up to now, the service, which already has tens of thousands of wallets earning rewards, could only be used through an Android and iOS app, but by opening up browser access we are continuing to meet one of our core objectives: to facilitate the spread of cryptocurrencies in society and make it easier for any user to join Bit2Me Earn in order to benefit from their use. And you can do all this with a single click, while simultaneously simplifying as much as possible the access to staking protocols and other algorithms for generating rewards.
Bit2Me Earn was launched exclusively for B2M holders on December 29, three days before it was made available to the general public on January 1. The service is completely free of charge, with no fees and no ties: users can add or withdraw cryptocurrencies at any time. As rewards, Bit2Me Earn contributes an annual percentage yield (APY) of up to 20% in traditional cryptocurrencies and up to 300% in B2M, our native token. And this is just the beginning.
Seven more cryptocurrencies are added to Bit2Me Earn
We have two reasons to celebrate. As of today, seven new cryptocurrencies are added to Bit2Me Earn so that you can now earn rewards with them, bringing the total number included in the service to 17, including B2M, Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Cardano (ADA), USD Coin (USDC) and Tether (USDT). Here are the names of the new coins now included in Bit2Me Earn and the rewards you can earn with them.
- Cosmos (ATOM)5% APY*. A project focused on providing an infrastructure capable of linking together several independent blockchains and making them interoperable.
- Tron (TRX): 3.5% APY*. Considered by some to be one of the community’s greatest blockchain projects, its goal is to offer a comprehensive and highly-scalable economic platform for smart contracts, DApps and decentralized storage.
- Algorand (ALGO): 2.25% APY*. A blockchain project focused on high-speed transaction processing and high-level smart contracts for decentralized finance.
- Mina (MINA): 9.5% APY*. It has been described as the lightest blockchain in the world, as its size is designed to remain constant even as its use grows.
- Tezos (XTZ): 2.20% APY*. Tezos is a multipurpose token. You can purchase it and use it as a means of payment or as a means of interacting with the services that reside on the Tezos blockchain and use its smart contracts.
- Kusama (KSM): 15.5% APY*. This is a test project for Polkadot (DOT), one of the most highly-valued projects at the moment. Kusama is actually a Polkadot “testnet”, yet despite this, its token has a huge value within the community.
- Flow (FLOW): 3.5% APY*. This is a blockchain designed to be integrated into games and applications, featuring a high-speed and extremely flexible modular development architecture.
* The APY is based on real-time market supply and demand